The months are just flying by and I'm ready for my October stamp clubs.
This month I'm featuring the Country Home stamp set. The tinware filled with dried and fresh fall flowers really gives you that down home feeling.
Club members will get to use the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (147906) and the Galvanized Metallic Paper. They'll create an aged look by lightly sanding the surface of the embossed paper (I used the soft side of a nail file) and washing over it with a baby wipe dipped in a drop of Soft Suede Stampin' Ink Refill. Wipe of the excess with a paper towel and now your "tin" looks like it's been around for decades.
Lt. and Dk. Smoky Slate, Lt. Old Olive, Dk. Soft Suede, Lt. Crumb Cake, Dk. Daffodil Delight, Dk. Rich Razzleberry, and Dk. Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends were used to color the image.
I cased most of this design from Emma Goddard, a member of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team. I added some of the Chicken Wire Elements (147807) for more detail. The Designer Series Paper used in both cards is from the Country Lane package (147804) and again I used Lt. and Dk Mango Melody, Lt. Cajun Craze, Lt. and Dk. Granny Apple Green, Lt. and Dk. Call Me Clover, and Dk. Soft Suede Stampin' Blends to color the image.
It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas cards and once again we'll make a Christmas card using the Winter Woods Bundle (149992 Clear/149991 Wood). This simple card takes minutes to whip up just using Whisper White cardstock and Shaded Spruce Classic Ink. The sentiment was borrowed from the Christmas Pines stamp set (142049 Photopolymer), which is in the Annual Catalog. I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Stampin' Up! demonstrator LeAnne Pugliese.
the Paper Pumpkin FLASH SALE!
Paper Pumpkin has a LIMITED NUMBER of October kits to offer at this special introductory rate.
- The FLASH promotion price is for NEW SUBSCRIBERS ONLY - $5 US.
- It starts TODAY, October 8!
- The sale will continue until supplies run out or the October subscription period ends on October 10, whichever comes first.
- If the supply runs out before October 10, Stampin' Up! will end the sale and automatically begin accepting new subscribers for November at our regular price of $19.95/month. November will feature our one-of-a-kind, exclusive holiday kit in a specially designed box!
- Enter code FLASH1018 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price.
If you have any questions about the projects or supplies used, please feel free to contact me.